5 Blade Hand Crimper
Crimps for heating, ventilating and air conditioning. Made from quality steel for better edges with a treated industrial finish to help prevent rust. Cushion grip handles. Use for joining sheet metal pipes of the same size [can be corrugated, round or square] or repairs in the field. Matte black finish and red plastisol grips. Compound action. Throat depth is 1-1/4″; length is 9-1/4″.
- Crimps heavier gauge pipe up to 22 gauge galvanized steel
- Optimal handle span for maximum power and comfortable operating range
- Non-slip cushion grips for superior comfort and control
- Joints sheet metal pipes of same size that are corrugated round or square
- Jaw of finest quality steel for better edges and long life
- Rust resistant blades