Rainfresh LR1 filter cartridge is a premium performance 1 micron activated carbon filter designed to reduce lead, volatile organic compounds (VOC ) including pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, benzene, trihalomethanes (THM ) and chlorine from potable water. It is also highly effective in improving water taste and odor. LR1 cartridge is made from high-quality activated carbon with proprietary lead reduction media, constructed in a compact style to deliver high adsorption performance and excellent contaminant removal characteristics. The solid block construction creates much higher surface area and prevents channeling and by passing for exceptional performance and long life.
- Filters down to 1 micron nominal
- Solid block construction that prevents channeling and bypass
- Top-grade activated carbon media certified for material safety
- Single open end
- >99% reduction of lead and chemicals
- >99% reduction of chlorine, taste and odor